The AIDC and its staff adhere to the following values:
Respect for Others
- Seek first to understand and then to be understood (this includes workload, space, time, circumstances, etc.),
- Respect personal and common space – show pride,
- Respect confidentiality, and
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Mind-set of the organisation – for the organisation,
- Fairness for all – one set of rules, and
- Take accountability for your actions.
Open and honest two-way Communication
- Constructive conversations at all times,
- Have regular quality meetings, and
- Communication ethos – first verbal, follow up in email; use cc sparingly.
Encouraging a Learning Culture
- Catch people doing things right,
- Mentoring / coaching ethos: be willing to educate and be educated, and
- Willingness to participate in activities for the greater good of the team.
On-time, On-brief, On-budget
- Respect commitments you make,
- Be clear regarding the purpose,
- Be consultative regarding budget, involve others, and
- Alleviate risk at all times.
- Positive, friendly attitude,
- Professional, corporate presentation,
- Time management, and
- Budget to show clients we care.
Integrity and Ethics above all
- Simply – LIVE THE VALUES… this then falls into place.